Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- History Records with Time Stamp
Rain Fall Data
- Time Frame Selectable
- History Records
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Bonus Indoor Temperature Display
- Brushed Metal Finish
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- National Weather Service (NWS) Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- NWS Forecasted HI/LO for the day
- NWS Prevailing Wind Direction
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Time and Date
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology including: - NWS Weather Information
- Personal Messages
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V22-WRTH station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor, one Wind Sensor and one Rain Sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH2 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-W1 Wind Sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111 mph (0-178 kmh)
Included LTV-R2 Rain Sensor
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.6 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH2 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-W1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-R2 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- LTV-TH2: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-W1: 7.10" L x 7.10" W x 18.57" H (with mounting bracket/pole)
- LTV-R2: 7.14" L x 3.43" W x 4.94" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V22-WRTH weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
""Great Tech Support""
I had a few porblems setting the unit up and getting it to communicate. I must say the tech support is really great. Their response time was prompt and my problems were corrected.
Being able to see what is happening at the houe while on a trip gives us peace of mind. This is really a great product.
- Hello Ross , Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
I've had this product for almost a year and it works great! A couple of hiccups along the way but the Manual or assistance with Customer Support had be back on track! One suggestion, when putting the batteries in the Wind Gauge, coat the battery ends with Bulb Grease (available at an auto parts store) as the contacts will get wet and rust. The grease eliminates that potential problem.
- Hello Marc, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
Had trouble with this product. I was slow in asking for help since it's at a weekend place little used during the winter. When I finally reached out to LaCrosse, they couldn't have been better at diagnosing and replacing. Now working great.
- Thank you for your comments Ted. We are happy we could assist you.
La Crosse Technology