- Works with all nicd/nimh AA/AAA rechargeable batteries
- LCD shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
- Charges AA/AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously
- Will not charge defective batteries
- Select different charging current for each channel
- Automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
- Automatically defaults to 200 mAh charge (the optimal setting for prolonging battery life)
- Overheat detection to protect overcharging
- 7 Easy to use function keys
- Charge mode (charging current)
- Discharge mode (discharging current)
- Refresh mode (time elapsed)
- Test mode (accumulated capacity)
- Input voltage for AC/DC adapter: 100-240 VAC
- Charging current range: 200 mAh, 500 mAh or 700 mAh
- Max charging capacity: 3000 mAh
- Display: AC power adaptor included
- Display: 3.00" L x 1.50" W x 5.10" H
"The best can STILL IMPROVE"
I love your charge. PERIOD. But even the best can improve. 3 suggestions:
1. A charger with more slots (8 or more).
Countless times I have wished for this. Before a long Offroad trip I carry many spare batteries for two-way radios, GPS, Headlamp, camplight, Laser, Bluetooth speaker, etc. 4 slots ....NOT enough.
2. A charger that can charge lithium rechargeables like cr123 and 18650 (now I have to use a separate charge).
3. The option to plugin to the wall AND to plug in to USB. Many times I have my full laptop or an external battery but I cannot use the energy to charge my AAs ! Or I have a a USB connector in the car/boat and cannot use it to charge my AAAs,...you get the idea.
4. Option to BEEP when the charge is done ! That way we can know when to go and load a new batch.
Thanks again for a great product.