- Dial automatically lights up at night
- Temperature and Humidity
- Plastic, weather-resistant case and acrylic dial
- Water/UV/cloud-resistant dial
- Quartz Movement
- Temperature Range: -20ºF to 120ºF (-28.8ºC to 48.8ºC)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% RH
- 4 "D“ Alkaline batteries (not included) for backlight
- 1 “AA” battery (not included) for time movement
- 15.5" Diameter x 3.03" Deep
This La Crosse Clock Company product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 2 years from the date of sale to the customer. Warranty will not apply to defects resulting from abuse, accidents, or misuse.
If a defect that is covered by this warranty arises during the warranty period, promptly return the clock (postage prepaid) with proof of purchase showing the date the clock was purchased, to the following address, and such defects will be repaired, or the products will be replaced at La Crosse Clock Company's option, without charge. Be sure to include a complete address and phone number.
La Crosse Clock Company - Warranty Department - 2830 South 26th St. - La Crosse, WI 54601
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit: