Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- History Records with Time Stamp
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Brushed Metal Finish
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- National Weather Service (NWS) Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- NWS Forecasted HI/LO for the day
- NWS Prevailing Wind Direction
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Time and Date
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology including: - NWS Weather Information
- Personal Messages
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V21-WTH station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor and one Wind Speed Sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH1 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-W1 Wind Sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111 mph (0-178 kmh)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH1 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-W1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- LTV-TH1: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-W1: 7.10" L x 7.10" W x 18.57" H (with mounting bracket/pole)
- For custom mounting of LTV-W1 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V21-WTH weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"My Friends Are Jealous"
I bought the V21 to replace an older model with simple temperature/humidity sensors. The hardware was easy to set up and works great. The app hasn't given me any troubles despite the mixed reviews (I think some people just don't read the instructions). Nerd approved!
"Broke in Six Months"
Hail broke the wind speed spinner. Sensor mount broke. Had to scrap it within six months. Cheap plastic.
- Hello Jim, We are sorry to hear that you had some issues with the devices. We shipped you a replacement set of wind cups for your wind sensor on 5/24/2018. If you contact our support team we can also send you a mounting bracket to replace the one that broke.
La Crosse Technology
"We love it!"
When I first set it up, my wife said: "We aren't going to leave that in the kitchen, are we?" Translation: "We aren't going to leave that in the kitchen!" After we had it a couple of days (in the kitchen), she loves it! It's easy to read, is colorful and nice enough to display. I am buying another one for our second home!
- Hello Richard, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you as a customer and are glad to hear you are enjoying your weather station.
La Crosse Technology