- Large Impact Resistant Wind Cups
- Energy Efficient Solar Panel – Extends Battery Life
- Self-Emptying Rain Gauge
- Convenient Bubble Level
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Over 2 Year Battery Life
- Easy to Use Mounting Bracket
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111.8 mph (0-180 kMh)
- Wind Direction: 0-359 degrees
- Rainfall: 0-393.7 inches (0-9999.9 mm)
- Update interval: About every 30 seconds
- Transmission Range: 400 ft (121 m) RF 915MHz open air
- 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 13.77" L x 5.15" W x 17.44" H with bracket; 13.77" L x 5.15" W x 9.13" H without bracket
- For custom mounting of LTV-WSDR1 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit. For additional options see page 6 of the product manual.
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.