- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F)
- Indoor humidity
- MIN/MAX Temperature Records
- Solar Powered or can run on Alkaline batteries with the flip of a switch
- Stores solar power for continuous operation
- High-efficiency modern solar panel maintains full charge with minimal light
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 16°F to 140°
- Indoor humidity range: 20% to 95% RH
- Built-in rechargeable alkaline power cell, no additional batteries necessary
Included TX62U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range -39.2°F to 139.8°F
- Transmission range: Up to 200 Feet
- Display: Solar cell powers the included 2 "AA" rechargeable alkaline batteries
- or Works with regular Alkaline batteries with a flip of a switch (not included)
- Sensor: 3 "AAA" rechargeable power cell batteries (included)
- Display: 3.58" L x 1.14" W x 5.70" H
- Sensor: 1.42" L x 0.65" W x 4.04" H
I like the product but when the solar panel batteries die you can not replace them. The replacement panel is just as much as a new unit. To me, this does not seem right.
"6020 solar powered"
Unit will only show display when it is in in the light, batteries rechargeable or regular alkaline have no impact. Why even have batteries if they will not run the unit without the base unit being in light?
Thank you for your feed back. Please refer to page 2 of the product manual found on the Support Tab for this product. The section is titled Get Started. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology