- Indoor or Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Weather Resistant
- Temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 200 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Solar Powered
- 1.42" L x 0.63" W x 4.04" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
- TX62UTH-IT Sensor Alkaline Rechargeable Batteries are NOT replaceable
- It is important to place the sensor in a bright environment for the solar panel to collect enough light to recharge the internal power cell.
- Mount the outdoor sensor on an east-facing wall for cool morning sun or in any well shaded area. Under an eave or deck rail is preferred.