- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
Product is very well designed from a human factors point of view, but not obvious how to calibrate. The temperature reading is off by about 4-5 degrees F for indoor temperature, and possibly off by as much outdoors, although I've not checked that carefully as yet.
Thank you for your feedback. Our weather stations can not be calibrated, they are calibrated during production. High temperature readings are generally a location issue. Low remote temperature readings are power related or a sensors going bad. Have you tried a side-by-side test? Place the remote sensor right next to the weather station for 2 hours. Compare indoor and remote temperature. The temperatures should be within 4 degrees to be within tolerance. If the remote sensor reads correctly when next to the weather station, try a different location. If you are still experiencing problems please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Very easy setup"
Very easy setup.
1. Put batteries in wireless sensor first
2. Put batteries in receiver.
Within minutes these two sync up and outdoor temp reading is displayed.
"La Crosse wireless weather station 9160"
Own this weather station for five plus years now and absolutely love it! Works perfect!
Use it at home and take with us when we go RVing. Would not leave home without it.