- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
"Don't last very long"
I've had several La Crosse products over the years and the common factor with each is that they don't last very long. This station lasted about 2 years before it stopped receiving the out door temp. I also use two different stations in a green house which need replacing every two years on an average. Overall you're getting what you pay for.
"I use this everyday!"
I received this as a gift a few years ago and I use it everyday before I leave the house or check to see if it is warm enough to go in the pool. Speaking of pool, it would be awesome if you could make a waterproof sensor so a user could check the water temperature quickly. Yeah, I am too lazy to go out and dip the plastic thermometer into the water.
"No concerns here!"
Believe it or not, I found this at a Goodwill. I purchased it when I installed a hobby greenhouse and added a thermostatically-controlled heat unit. This allows me to keep the transmitter in the greenhouse while being able to check it from my garage. Works perfectly! I just replaced the transmitter batteries after about 3 years of operation and because I could no longer find the instructions, I was able to go online and get the transmitter back in sync because the help site for the product is printed on the back of the receiver - great idea.