- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
I have had my WS-9160U-IT for many years and it just keeps working and doing its job. When it needs to be replaced I will buy another one.
We have had the 9160U for about 6 yrs at our lake home. The outdoor sensor just stopped working, i have tried everything recommended. So i just placed the indoor sensor under a covered porch and it does what i want, outside temp. Now i even have the time outside! Might replace outdoor sensor for next year but for now all is good.
"Don't last very long"
I've had several La Crosse products over the years and the common factor with each is that they don't last very long. This station lasted about 2 years before it stopped receiving the out door temp. I also use two different stations in a green house which need replacing every two years on an average. Overall you're getting what you pay for.