314-158 Digital Window Thermometer
314-158 Dimensions
314-158 hand
314-158 hand 2
314-158 Suction Cup
314-158 Digital Window Thermometer
314-158 Digital Window Thermometer

314-158 Digital Window Thermometer

SKU: 314-158

Regular price$10.99

La Crosse Technology's 314-158 Digital Window Thermometer.  

Already own this product? Register it here


  • Reads in Fahrenheit
  • Transparent design
  • Reversible suction cup
  • For use indoor or out



  • Temperature range: -4°F to 158°F

    Power Requirements:

    • 1 LR1130 1.5V button cell battery (included and replaceable)


    • 0.9" L x 1.8" W x 3.1" H (w/ suction cup = 3.5" H)


La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.

Click Here for full warranty details

Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only.  If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.


Instructions: Remove the Insulation Tab from the Battery Compartment to start your thermometer.


Mounting location for accurate measurements: Choose a location that is not subject to direct weather elements. An ideal location is out of direct sun, on the North side of a building or in a shady spot.


Mounting on window or smooth surface:

1. Mount the suction cup to the thermometer. For outdoor use, mount the suction cups to the front side. For indoor use, mount the suction cups to the backside.

2. Next, thoroughly clean the glass window or any other smooth surface.

3. After the area is completely clean, press on back of suction cup to the window.


Replace the Coin Cell Battery

Use a coin to turn the battery cover to the left to remove it.

Pull back the metal pin and gently remove the battery.

Insert a fresh LR1130 button cell battery with the + side up and snap into place.

Replace the battery cover and use the coin to turn it to the right to lock.



This product contains a button battery.

If swallowed, it could cause severe injury or death  in just 2 hours. Seek medical attention immediately.



Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately seek urgent medical assistance.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.

Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.


Customer Reviews

No reviews yet Write a review

You May Also Like

Recently Viewed