- Hammered metal frame
- Weather resistant UV protected dial and lens
- Temperature scale (°F/°C)
- Hygrometer (%RH)
- Precise high torque movement
- Atomic time automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (ON/OFF option)
- 4 Time zones: EST, CST, MST & PST
- Additional battery compartment for extended battery life
- Glass lens
- Metal hands
- Atomic movement
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity Range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
One "AA“ Alkaline battery(not included)
Optional 2 additional "AA" Alkaline batteries and the clock can run up to 5 years without needing replacement
- 21" Diameter x 2.75" Deep
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit: