10W Wireless Charger
Wattz comes built with a 3.55-inch wide wireless charging stand to fit nearly any phone on the market. Designed to charge in vertical or landscape position, you'll have full access to your phone's buttons and ports as well.
Adjustable Phone Charging
Phone sizes vary. Adjust the Phone Charger height to best charge your phone. Simply slide the Adjustment Handle up or down.
The blue Charging Indicator under the phone stand will conveniently let you know if your phone is charging properly.
Smart Watch Stand
Engineered with an open design, the Watch Stand will grant easy access to cables and chargers for use with most smartwatches on the market.
Air Pod Charging
Remove the cap off the Air Pod Charger. Feed the Charging cable (not included) into the charging area and plug in to the appropriate USB Charging Port.
Adjustable Projection Arm
The Projection Arm can tilt forwards and backwards to adjust to the location of the projected image. This projection can also be rotated to display at just the right angle. When paired with an Add-On Sensor, Wattz 2 can project your outdoor temperature and humidity as well.
Redesigned physical buttons located on top of the alarm clock give you immediate feedback with a click, each time they are pushed. They offer quick access to all the alarm’s controls
The vibrant LCD display can showcase your time, date, temperature, humidity, and even outdoor conditions*. Its backlight also can be set to one of four intensity levels or turned off completely. You can combine the best of both worlds by using Watts Auto Dim feature, which will dim your display automatically at preselected times.
- 0.8-Inch Time Digits
- Project time/weather on your ceiling
- 10W wireless charger
- Alarm with snooze
- 1 Amp USB charging port
- Smart watch stand
- Selectable display options
- Cable organizer
- Accessory storage compartment
- Ability to add outdoor thermo-hygro sensor
- Optional Add on Sensor LTV-TH2
The white 0.8-inch Time Digits provide great contrast and size for viewing from greater distances.
Simply tap the button on the side of the display to change the information on screen. The different display modes include: AM/PM and seconds, weekday with date, indoor temperature, indoor humidity, outdoor temperature, and outdoor humidity. Activate the Cycle Mode to have Wattz transition between each display mode automatically.
Ascending Time Alarm
1. Prevent a loud and abrupt start to your day with the gentle beeping sound alarm found in Wattz 2.0. The beeping will gradually become more frequent over a two-minute period to help get you up and moving. But after that time, the alarm will shut off automatically, if not deactivated or snoozed. This removes any possible ongoing annoyance to family members or neighbors in the event you forget to deactivate it
USB “A” and “C” Charging Port
In addition to the Wireless Charger, Wattz also comes with a built-in 1amp USB Charging Port to power up another phone, smartwatch, or there device.
The Cable Organizer mounts to the back of the alarm and is designed to keep your external devices’ longer charging cables organized and secure.
Smartwatch Stand & Support
Combine the USB Charging Port, Cable Organizer, and Smartwatch Stand with the provided Support Bracket to keep your nightstand uncluttered and fashionable. When not in use, the Smartwatch Stand can be tucked away into the integrated Storage Compartment on the bottom of the clock, and the Support Bracket neatly flipped around back into place.
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Wireless Charger Power Output: 10 Watts
- USB Charging Port: 1 Amp Maximum Current (Charging Cord Not Included)
- Display: 9.0V Power Cord (Included) HX25-0902500-AU, CR2032 Battery for backup (Included)
- Display: 8.39" L x 3.75" W x 4.76" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration link below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Click Here to register your product