- Indoor or Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Weather Resistant
- Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- Humidity range: 10%-99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 1.58" L x 0.83" W x 5.08" H
I've had all of the issues mentioned in the comments, so I just ordered a new sensor, and I hope it works. Ironically, I have a very old, small forecast station with the sensor in about the same place, and it works perfectly. My new station and sensor is about a year old.
"Remote sensor failed "
Color forecast station works fine but remote sensor stopped working after 2 months of use. Followed re booting process with new sets of batteries and it does nothing or is there any other remedies? I emailed customer service about this issue and still waiting for response thank you in advance
- Thank you for contacting our support team on 1/23/2018. We hope the warranty replacement you received is working as expected for you. Please let us know if we can assist further.
La Crosse Technology
I love my station and received it as a gift a year and a half ago. The remote sensor is no longer working and I have tried all the steps you suggested in the manual. I just wonder if it worth spending $30 on a new sensor (includes shipping). That is half the price of a whole new unit.