Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- Wind Direction
- History Records with Time Stamp
Rain Fall Data
- Time Frame Selectable
- History Records
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
- Individual ID's for each sensor
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- National Weather Service (NWS) Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- NWS Forecasted HI/LO for the day
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V40-PRO station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor and one Multi Senor (wind/rain). Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH3 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-WR1 Multi-Sensor (wind/rain combo) sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111.8 mph (0-180 kmh)
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.7 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air, RF 915 MHz
- Display: 5.0 Volt 500mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH3 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-WR1: 3 "AA Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.05" L x 1.18" W x 5.70" H
- LTV-TH3: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-WR1: 13.61" L x 5.14" W x 8.55"H
- For custom mounting of LTV-WR1 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V40-PRO weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"Great Overall / Installation can be hard on 5GHz Wifi"
After getting it installed the product is great. Phone application is working well and the range seems better than my older La Crosse system. Getting the the head unit paired with my wifi was a bit trying. I have a 5 GHz / 2.4 GHz multiple AP wifi system at my home. Meaning dual bandwidth and multiple access points. I had to go to the controller and drop the entire system down to 2.4 GHz in order to pair the unit. Once I did this, I put every back to dual band. It works great now.
- Hello Bill, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Installed and working WU Station KCOPAGOS78"
Super easy setup, great WiFi range, and well supported. Installed this in our Colorado vacation home. Setup with La Crosse View iOs app made it easy. Using the Weather Connect app, Weather Underground Station setup was also easy. I have a much more expensive weather station at my permanent residence but for the money I don't think you can beat the V40-Pro. Very impressed!
- Hello Paul, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Great weather station, and Great app for iPhone 8"
The station works amazing. The setup was quick and easy. The app for my iPhone 8 works great! This station is all that a Home Owner needs!
Hello Robert, Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
La Crosse Technology