- 3-in-1 wireless sensor for outdoor temperature, humidity, and wind speed
- Wind speed graph (current speed)
- Current wind speed (mph/kmh)
- Wind speed history (1hour, 24 hours, 7 days, month & year)
- Top wind speed and history
- Wind speed alerts (HI/Off)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Temperature/humidity trend indicators
- MIN/MAX Indoor/Outdoor temperature records
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Dynamic color forecast display
- Forecast tendency indicators
- "Feels Like" Temperature (Heat index and dew point)
- 12/24 hour atomic time (manual set option)
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- Calendar (month/date/year)
- Adjustable backlight (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Signal strength indicator
- Low battery indicators
- Wall hang or table standing
- Supports up to 2 additional temperature/humidity sensors (not included)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 13% to 99% (%RH)
Included TX141W 3-in-1 Wireless Outdoor Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 13% to 99% (%RH)
- Wind Speed Range: 0-99 mph (0-159 kmh)
- Transmission Range: Over 300 Feet
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 8.34" L x 1.03" W x 5.48" H
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 3.5" L x 6.25" W x 12" H
"Outdoor temperature and feels like stuck on -50. Outside humidity also not reading "
Easy set up but instructions are hard to follow. I have only had it 3 1/2 weeks.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you are having problems with your unit. We want to correct this for you. Your unit does come with a one year warranty from date of purchase. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"327-1414W Temperature reading"
It's difficult finding a location to get an accurate wind speed without being in direct sunlight, which markedly affects the temperature reading.
"Power Supply Problem"
I have the 327-1414W. The power supply has seemed to all of a sudden stopped working. I have tried new batteries and unplugging it and plugging it back in. Nothing seems to work. Its kind of useless without the power cord. I loved using it until this happened. If we can figure out the problem I would gladly give 5 stars!
We would love to help. There is not enough information in this product review to help you. Please contact us directly for Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology