- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"Temperature works great but Humidity is Horrible"
First off I followed the manual and video to a tee. The outdoor humidity is off by 10% from the indoor unit and 3 other temperature/humidity indicators. I brought the outdoor sensor unit inside and put it next to the indoor unit to verify this. I also have 3 other temperature/humidity units next to the base sitting on a table. I have to say I am impressed with the temperature accuracy as it's within 1℉ from my other 3 units and 0℉ off from its self (outdoor vs indoor). That is really impressive. The humidity difference is horrible and totally unacceptable. The indoor humidity is right on with the other 3 indicators. The viewing angle is very limited but not a deal breaker for me. I bought on Amazon and debating whether or not to return.
Hello Mark, Thank you for your feedback. You can do a side by side test with the outdoor thermo-hygro sensor and the indoor display. They should be with in 2 degrees and 7% humidity of each other to be with in tolerance. If you are comparing the readings to the news or temperature report from another location it is unlikely they will be exactly the same as the temperature or humidity can very from one location to another. If you are still having an issue or have further questions please feel free to contact our support team.
La Crosse Technology
"On for 3 days"
Unit worked well for 3 days. Power went off. Did not come back on. Is there a reset?
Please try a factory restart:
1. Remove all power (batteries and AC) from outdoor sensor and weather station.
2. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory.
3. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when there is no power).
4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important).
5. Insert the AC power cord into the wall outlet then into the weather station.
6. Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor.
7. Press the TX button on the outdoor sensor to transmit RF signal.
8. Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the weather station.
9. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection.
10. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes.
Tips: For optimum 433MHz transmission, place the outdoor sensor no more than 300 feet (91
meters, open air) from the weather station.
La Crosse Technology
"Humidity is off"
The humidity is much higher than local weather sites/apps. Weather Undergound shows 53% and this device is 74%. Is there any calibration needed?
- Hello Scott, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. The sensor cannot be calibrated. However you can bring the outdoor sensor in and place it next to the indoor display for a few hours and then compare the humidity readings. IF the Outdoor sensor is more than 7% different than the indoor please contact our support team for assistance.
La Crosse Technology