- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"Back light won't stay on"
My wife and I really like our lacrosse weather station, but today we ran into a problem. The backlight will only stay on for 10 seconds when I push the snooze/back light button on the top. All of the displays appear to be working, other than the light. Any suggestions, or is this just an issue with the technology?
Thank you for your feedback. Please check that your AC adapter is plugged in tightly to the back of the display and the wall. The display is acting as if it was running off battery power only. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Software Error: Indoor Humidity Sensor"
This is our 5th LaCrosse Technology product and overall we are please but we noticed a software defect. When the indoor humidity drops by more than 3%, the humidity trend indicator displays that there has been an INCREASE in humidity illuminates instead of displaying that there has been a DECREASE in humidity. In fact we have used the product for almost four months and we have NEVER seen the humidity trend decrease sensor illuminate.
The other "problem" we noticed is that the Outdoor sensor displays "---" at least weekly for a 6-8 hour period even though the outdoor sensor's batteries are fully charged and the signal strength is normally very strong.
Thank you for your feedback. The humidity trend indicators update with every 15 minutes and look back over the past hour. Change in humidity (3%RH). 1 hr comparison which changes on every 1/4 hour E.g.: At 1:00 - compare to 12:00 data; at 1:15 -compare to 12:15: at 1:30 - compare to 12:30 ….. etc Up Arrow: humidity has risen in past hour. Down Arrow: humidity has fallen in past hour.
As for the Outdoor Temperature showing Dashes, assuming the batteries are good and there are no distance/resistance concerns turn the weather station 90 degrees towards the outdoor sensor to provide better reception. This allows more antenna surface to face the outdoor sensor signal. If that does not help please try a quick connect or factory restart. Full details on this can be found on the Support tab, in the FAQ's, on page 3.
We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"why two station show different data"
I bought first station a few years ago, the model is WS-9031U, the old one sensor seems to show outdoor data have problem, it always show ----, ----, I have to clean up the sensor electrode contact point to show outdoor data so I just buy a new one from Costco. I set up this new station C85845 at indoor, now move the sensor to outdoor, press TEMP 3 seconds twice,it passed 10 mins but the both stations(at same room) still show different number. The old one show indoor 71, outdoor 50, but the new one show indoor 66, outdoor 54. Which one is true? Why have so big difference? I will check after one day to see if they get same number.
We appreciate your questions/comments. It would be best for you to contact us for assistance. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923. We look forward to hearing from you.
La Crosse Technology