- Calendar (Month/date, 2017-2099 Default Year 2017)
- Atomic time with manual settings
- 7 Time Zones (Default is Eastern): AST = Atlantic, EST= Eastern, CST=Central, MST = Mountain, PST = Pacific, AKT = Alaska, HAW = Hawaii
- Adjustable backlight HI-LO-OFF
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent HI/LO Alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity (alerts on 3 channels if extra outdoor sensors are used).
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity and Outdoor temperature/humidity trend
- C/F selectable
- 3 channels no auto scroll
- “Feels Like” temperature and Dew point for outdoor (calculated on all 3 channels if extra sensors are used).
- High/Low records for outdoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press) 3 channels.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor 3 channels
- Wireless Wind speed in mph, km/h (accuracy: <10m/s: +/-1m/s, >=10m/s: 10%)
- Display top wind in 1 hour.
- Display current wind speed as top wind in the past 30 seconds.
- Independent alerts for current wind speed
- High history for wind records (1 hour (default) 24 Hours, 7 days, 1 Month, one year)
- Low battery icon for WIND SPEED sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update Interval: About every 60 seconds
Included TX141TH-BCH Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update Interval: About every 58 seconds
- Transmission Range: 330 ft 433MHz open air
- Wind Speed Range: 0 - 99 mph (0-159 kMh)
- Distance: Over 300 ft 433MHz (open air)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 150mA adapter included, Optional Battery: 3-AA, IEC, LR6 batteries (not included)
- TX141TH-BCH Sensor: 2-AA (not included)
- TX144W Sensor: 2-C (not included)
- Display: 6.88” W x 6.37” H x 1.33” D
- TX141TH-BCH Sensor: 1.57” W x 5.12” H x 0.79” D
- TX144W Sensor: 18.57” H x 7.10” W x 7.10” D
- For custom mounting of TX144W Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:27 - Introduction
0:59 - Step 1) Select channel 1 on the TH sensor and insert 2 "AA" batteries
1:14 - Step 2) Insert 2 "C" batteries into the wind sensor
1:36 - Step 3) Power up the weather station
1:58 - Step 4) Check the sensors' connection & wait at least 15 minutes for them to sync with the station
2:24 - Step 5) Configure your basic settings (Time, Date...ect)
6:05 - Understanding how the Atomic Time feature works
7:02 - Step 6) Mount your sensors
7:08 - How to mount the TH sensor
7:33 - How to mount the wind sensor
8:16 - Transmission distance explanation
8:46 - How to add additional sensors
10:19 - Help Us, Help You