- Calendar (Month/date, 2017-2099 Default Year 2017)
- Atomic time with manual settings
- 7 Time Zones (Default is Eastern): AST = Atlantic, EST= Eastern, CST=Central, MST = Mountain, PST = Pacific, AKT = Alaska, HAW = Hawaii
- Adjustable backlight HI-LO-OFF
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent HI/LO Alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity (alerts on 3 channels if extra outdoor sensors are used).
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity and Outdoor temperature/humidity trend
- C/F selectable
- 3 channels no auto scroll
- “Feels Like” temperature and Dew point for outdoor (calculated on all 3 channels if extra sensors are used).
- High/Low records for outdoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press) 3 channels.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor 3 channels
- Wireless Wind speed in mph, km/h (accuracy: <10m/s: +/-1m/s, >=10m/s: 10%)
- Display top wind in 1 hour.
- Display current wind speed as top wind in the past 30 seconds.
- Independent alerts for current wind speed
- High history for wind records (1 hour (default) 24 Hours, 7 days, 1 Month, one year)
- Low battery icon for WIND SPEED sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update Interval: About every 60 seconds
Included TX141TH-BCH Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update Interval: About every 58 seconds
- Transmission Range: 330 ft 433MHz open air
- Wind Speed Range: 0 - 99 mph (0-159 kMh)
- Distance: Over 300 ft 433MHz (open air)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 150mA adapter included, Optional Battery: 3-AA, IEC, LR6 batteries (not included)
- TX141TH-BCH Sensor: 2-C, IEC, LR14 batteries (not included)
- TX144W Sensor: 2-AA, IEC, LR6 batteries (not included)
- Display: 6.88” W x 6.37” H x 1.33” D
- TX141TH-BCH Sensor: 1.57” W x 5.12” H x 0.79” D
- TX144W Sensor: 18.57” H x 7.10” W x 7.10” D
- For custom mounting of TX144W Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:27 - Introduction
0:59 - Step 1) Select channel 1 on the TH sensor and insert 2 "AA" batteries
1:14 - Step 2) Insert 2 "C" batteries into the wind sensor
1:36 - Step 3) Power up the weather station
1:58 - Step 4) Check the sensors' connection & wait at least 15 minutes for them to sync with the station
2:24 - Step 5) Configure your basic settings (Time, Date...ect)
6:05 - Understanding how the Atomic Time feature works
7:02 - Step 6) Mount your sensors
7:08 - How to mount the TH sensor
7:33 - How to mount the wind sensor
8:16 - Transmission distance explanation
8:46 - How to add additional sensors
10:19 - Help Us, Help You