- Manual set Quartz Time (hour/minute)
- Time Accuracy: +/-1s/d
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent HI/LO Alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity (alerts on 3 channels if extra outdoor sensors are used).
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity and Outdoor temperature/humidity trend
- C/F selectable
- 3 channels no auto scroll
- “Feels Like” temperature and Dew point for outdoor (calculated on all 3 channels if extra sensors are used).
- High/Low records for outdoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press) 3 channels.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor 3 channels.
- Frost Warning when outdoor temperature is between 37 °F to 28 ° (3°C to -2 °C)
- Storm Warning when barometric pressure drops 2.5 hPa in a 3 hour period.
- Wireless Wind speed in mph, km/h
- Display top wind in 1 hour.
- Display current wind speed as top wind in the past 30 seconds.
- Independent alerts for current wind speed
- High history for wind records (1 hour (default) 24 Hours, 7 days, 1 Month, one year)
- Low battery icon for WIND SPEED sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Temperature Range: 32ºF to 122ºF (0ºC to 50ºC)
- Humidity Range: 10% - 99% RH
Included TX141TH-B Series Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% - 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Over 330 feet (100 meters) in open air RF 433MHz
- Update Interval: About every 51 seconds
Included TX145W Glide Wind Speed Sensor:
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111 MPH (0 to 178 KMH)
- Transmission Range: Over 330 feet (100meters) in open air RF 433MHz
- Update Interval: About every 31 seconds
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX141TH-BV4 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX145W Wind Speed Sensor: 3-AA batteries (not included)
- Display: 3.78” L x 2.5” W x 7.02” H
- TX141TH-BV4 Sensor: 1.58” L x 0.83” W x 5.08” H
- TX145W Wind Speed Sensor: 5.14” L x 5.14” W x 13.37” H
- For custom mounting of TX145W sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:27 - Introduction
0:58 - Step 1) Insert 2 "C" batteries into the wind sensor
1:21 - Step 2) Insert 3 "AA" batteries into the weather station
1:32 - Step 3) Check the sensor's connection & wait at least 15 minutes for it to sync with the station
1:56 - Step 4) Configure your basic settings (Time, Date...ect)
4:33 - Step 5) Mount the wind sensor
5:46 - How to add additional sensors
7:26 - Help Us, Help You