- Hammered metal frame
- Weather resistant UV protected dial and lens
- Temperature scale (°F/°C)
- Hygrometer (%RH)
- Precise high torque movement
- Atomic time automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (ON/OFF option)
- 4 Time zones: EST, CST, MST & PST
- Additional battery compartment for extended battery life
- Glass lens
- Metal hands
- Atomic movement
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity Range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
- One "AA“ Alkaline battery(not included)
- Optional 2 additional "AA" Alkaline batteries and the clock can run up to 5 years without needing replacement
- 21" Diameter x 2.75" Deep
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 2 years from the date of sale to the customer. Warranty will not apply to defects resulting from abuse, accidents, or misuse. If a defect that is covered by this warranty arises during the warranty period, promptly return the clock (postage prepaid) with proof of purchase showing the date the clock was purchased to the following address and such defects will be repaired, or the products will be replaced at La Crosse Clock Company option without charge.
Please include the model number of your product and your complete address and phone number.
La Crosse McCormick, Warranty Department, 2830 26th St. St., La Crosse, WI 54601
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit: