Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels that affect your home, business, vacation home or rentals. Protect your property. Prevent frozen pipes, mold growth and food spoilage. This system includes a wireless sensor that measures ambient temperature and humidity, a 6 ft. dry probe that measures air or soil temperature, and a gateway to enable remote monitoring. Monitor indoor temperature and humidity with the sensor and outdoor temperature with the detachable 6 ft. dry probe. Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity readings outside of your parameters, connection loss and low battery charge.
- 3 month trial subscription of alerts included
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Internet and network router required, not included.
Easy 5-minute setup and an easy to navigate app
View up-to-the-minute information whenever & wherever
Sign up for customizable alerts for additional assurance
Sensors provide accurate temp, humidity, and water leak information
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
Internet and network router required, not included.
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- Gateway: AC adapter included
- Sensor: 1.44" L x 0.76" W x 5.73" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.