- 3 Languages: (English, Spanish, French)
- Calendar (Month/date)
- Atomic Time/Date with Manual settings
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- Independent alerts for indoor temperature & humidity
- Daily HI | LO temp/humidity (midnight to midnight) indoor
- Low Battery icon for station
- Relative Barometric Pressure in numbers 23.62 to 32.48 InHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
- Inches of Mercury or Hecto Pascal selectable
- 24 hour Pressure History Graph
- Moon Phase (based on Lunar Calendar)
- Backlight has 3 levels when connected to AC power.
- When only battery operated, back light is turned on (100%) only when button is pressed and auto time out is 10s.
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Fahrenheit/Celsius selectable
- Independent alerts for outdoor temperature & humidity
- Heat Index and Dew point for outdoor
- Daily HI | LO temp/humidity (midnight to midnight) outdoor
- Outdoor Temp and Humidity trend arrows.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly Sunny, Clouds, Rain, T-Storm and Snow
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity range: 10% RH to 99%
- Barometric Pressure Range: 23.62 to 32.48 inHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
Included TX141TH-B Series Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- Humidity range: 10%-99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0 Volt 500mA adapter included (Primary), optional 3 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 6.89" L x 1.26" W x 6.4" H
- Sensor: 1.58" L x 0.83" W x 5.08" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.