- Indoor/Outdoor Readings
- Feels Like Temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO Records with Time/Date Stamp
- Indoor/Outdoor Alerts for Temperature and Humidity
- HI/LO Temperature in Forecast area from sensor if not connected.
- Option to select Decimals or No Decimals in Settings Menu
- Barometric Pressure
- 6 Dynamic Forecast Icons
- Moon Phase from 7pm to 7am
- Current and Top Wind Speed
- Record Records with Time/ Date Stamp
- Wind Speed Alert
- Current and Prevailing Wind Direction
- Current Wind direction (16 options shown in Letters) or 359 degrees.
- Low battery Indicator
- Wind Speed Graph
- Selectable rainfall time frame (1 Hour, 24 Hour, 7 Days, 1 Month, 1 Year, Total)
- Days Since Last Rain
- 12/24 hour time setting
- Calendar: Day, Month, Date, & Year
- Month/Date or Date/Month format
- 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)
- Adjustable backlight (5 levels)
- Auto Dim
- Low battery indicators for Station and Sensor
- Wi-Fi connection Indicators
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing Option
Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
Wind Speed Data
Rain Fall Data
Time and Date
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
- Internet Time when connected.
- Hourly and Daily Forecast when connected.
- Additional Forecast Icons when connected.
- Internet Temperature Hi/LO Forecast when connected.
- Internet Percent of Precipitation and Accumulation of Precipitation (graph) when connected.
- Accumulation of Precipitation when connected.
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C75716 station can display data from one Breeze Pro Sensor and one Rain Sensor. Add-on sensor data will either pass through to the La Crosse View App and/or appear in the extra sensor area in place of pressure. Check out the View Sensor compatibility chart for full details.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor Temp. Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10 to 98%RH
- Relative Pressure Range: 23.62 to 32.48 InHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
- Outdoor Temp. Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%RH
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111 mph (0 to 178 kMh)
- Degrees of Wind Direction: 360° with 16 Cardinal Directions
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.6 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
Included LTV-WSDTH04 Breeze Pro Sensor
Included LTV-R3 Rain Sensor
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Battery Backup: 1 “CR2032” Coin Cell Battery (included)
- LTV-WSDTH04 Sensor: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-R3 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Broadcast Frequency: 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- Network Name/Password: Must Not Exceed 45 Characters
- Network Speed: Must Be Greater than 1 Mbps. Please Note: If you own a multi-band router, this device will use to the 2.4GHz band when connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Display: 8.30 in. L x 1.13 in. W x 6.33 in. H
- LTV-R3: 7.16" L x 5.24" W x 5.04" H
- LTV-WSDTH04: 9.37 in. L x 7.80 in. W x 6.97 in. H" (with mounting bracket/pole)
- For custom mounting of LTV-WSDTH04 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
Wi-Fi Network Requirements (if using La Crosse View App)
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
If your display does not connect to Wi-Fi following the procedure in the app click on the links below for alternate connection methods
To Connect via SoftAp click HERE .
To Connect via WPS click HERE.
How do I find the Weather Connect Wi-Fi during App setup?
Will this model work with a new 5 GHz WiFi router?
Why is your App requesting my email password?