- Manual set Quartz Time (hour/minute)
- Time Accuracy: +/-1s/d
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent HI/LO Alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity (alerts on 3 channels if extra outdoor sensors are used).
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity and Outdoor temperature/humidity trend
- C/F selectable
- 3 channels no auto scroll
- “Feels Like” temperature and Dew point for outdoor (calculated on all 3 channels if extra sensors are used).
- High/Low records for outdoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press) 3 channels.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor 3 channels.
- Frost Warning when outdoor temperature is between 37 °F to 28 ° (3°C to -2 °C)
- Storm Warning when barometric pressure drops 2.5 hPa in a 3 hour period.
- Wireless Wind speed in mph, km/h
- Display top wind in 1 hour.
- Display current wind speed as top wind in the past 30 seconds.
- Independent alerts for current wind speed
- High history for wind records (1 hour (default) 24 Hours, 7 days, 1 Month, one year)
- Low battery icon for WIND SPEED sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% (%RH)
Included TX141WV2 3-in-1 Wirless Outdoor Sensor:
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% (%RH)
- Wind Speed Range: 0-99 mph (0-159 kmh)
- Transmission Range: Over 300 Feet
- Display: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 3 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 6.88" L x 1.37" W x 6.37" H
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 3.5" L x 6.25" W x 12" H
Springfield provides a 1-year limited warranty (from date of purchase) on this product relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship.
Click Here for full warranty details
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:27 - Introduction
0:58 - Step 1) Insert 2 "C" batteries into the wind sensor
1:21 - Step 2) Insert 3 "AA" batteries into the weather station
1:32 - Step 3) Check the sensor's connection & wait at least 15 minutes for it to sync with the station
1:56 - Step 4) Configure your basic settings (Time, Date...ect)
4:33 - Step 5) Mount the wind sensor
5:46 - How to add additional sensors
7:26 - Help Us, Help You