TX32U-IT Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Bucket
- Sensor Self-Empties Via Tilting Cups
- Measures Rainfall
- Weather Resistant
3.5" x 5.6 " x 2.2 "
- When Rain Bucket is Added to a Weather Center, the LCD can be Toggled Between Pressure and Rain Data
- Monitor Total Rainfall 24 Hr. Rainfall Shows Amount of Rain Recorded in the Past 24 Hours from the Present Hour
- IT 915 MHz
- 0 to 393.7" (0 to 9999 mm)
- 24 Hr. Rainfall with Time of MAX Record
- 0 to 39.3" (0 to 999.9 mm
- Power requirements:
- 2 x "AAA" Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Already own this product?
Browse the tabs below for compatible parts, manuals or support.