- Indoor/Outdoor Readings
- Feels Like Temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO Records with Time/Date Stamp
- Indoor/Outdoor Alerts for Temperature and Humidity
- HI/LO Temperature in Forecast area from sensor if not connected.
- Option to select Decimals or No Decimals in Settings Menu
- Barometric Pressure
- 6 Dynamic Forecast Icons
- Moon Phase from 7pm to 7am
- Current and Top Wind Speed
- Record Records with Time/ Date Stamp
- Wind Speed Alert
- Current and Prevailing Wind Direction
- Current Wind direction (16 options shown in Letters) or 359 degrees.
- Low battery Indicator
- Wind Speed Graph
- Selectable rainfall time frame (1 Hour, 24 Hour, 7 Days, 1 Month, 1 Year, Total)
- Days Since Last Rain
- 12/24 hour time setting
- Calendar: Day, Month, Date, & Year
- Month/Date or Date/Month format
- 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)
- Adjustable backlight (5 levels)
- Auto Dim
- Low battery indicators for Station and Sensor
- Wi-Fi connection Indicators
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing Option
Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
Wind Speed Data
Rain Fall Data
Time and Date
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
- Internet Time when connected.
- Hourly and Daily Forecast when connected.
- Additional Forecast Icons when connected.
- Internet Temperature Hi/LO Forecast when connected.
- Internet Percent of Precipitation and Accumulation of Precipitation (graph) when connected.
- Accumulation of Precipitation when connected.
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V61 station can display data from one Breeze Pro Sensor and one Rain Sensor. Add-on sensor data will either pass through to the La Crosse View App and/or appear in the extra sensor area in place of pressure. Check out the View Sensor compatibility chart for full details.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor Temp. Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10 to 98%RH
- Relative Pressure Range: 23.62 to 32.48 InHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Battery Backup: 1 “CR2032” Coin Cell Battery (included)
- Broadcast Frequency: 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- Network Name/Password: Must Not Exceed 45 Characters
- Network Speed: Must Be Greater than 1 Mbps. Please Note: If you own a multi-band router, this device will use to the 2.4GHz band when connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Display: 8.30 in. L x 1.13 in. W x 6.33 in. H
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,154,398, 8,339,901, 8,558,687, 9,140,583, 9,528,861, 10,234,597, 10,237,358, 10,539,713, 10,591,642, 10,594,807, 10,861,319, 11,005,953, 11,363,107, 11,379,101. Other patents pending.
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
If your display does not connect to Wi-Fi following the procedure in the app click on the links below for alternate connection methods
To Connect via SoftAp click HERE .
To Connect via WPS click HERE.
How do I find the Weather Connect Wi-Fi during App setup?
Connecting with Android OS12 devices
Needed Location Permissions
Will this model work with a new 5 GHz WiFi router?
Why is your App requesting my email password?