- Time display (manual setting)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Calendar display (weekday, date, month, year)
- Time alarm function
- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Wireless outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN/MAX temperature and humidity with time and date of recording
- Low/High outdoor temperature and humidity alarm
- Relative air pressure (inHg or hPa)
- Barometric pressure with 12 hour history graph (in inHg or hPa)
- LCD contrast selectable
- Low battery indicator
- Wind direction displayed in 16 steps
- Wind speed ( mph, km/h or m/s, and Beaufort scale)
- Wind chill ( ° F or ° C)
- MAX wind speed with time & date of recording
- High alarm function for wind speed
- Manual reset of outdoor temperature/ humidity, pressure and windchill data
- Total rainfall (inches or millimeters)
- Storm warning alarm
- Buzzer on/ off selectable
- Storage of 200 sets of history weather data recorded in 3-hour intervals
- Wireless transmission at 915 MHz
- Transmission range up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 207 km/h)
- Wind Chill Range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F ( -39.8°C to 59.9°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F ( -39.8°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Receiver: 3 “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: 2 “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Wind Sensor & Rain Gauge: Powered by Thermo-Hygro SensorSpecifications
- Receiver: 8.9" x 6" x 1.25"
- Thermo-Hygro: 2.25" x 2.44" x 6.18"
- Rain Sensor: 5.51" x 2.75" x 5.39"
- Wind Sensor: 9.84" x 6.45" x 7.58"
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration link below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Click Here to register your product