- Time display (manual setting)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Calendar display (weekday, date, month, year)
- Time alarm function
- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Wireless outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN/MAX temperature and humidity with time and date of recording
- Low/High outdoor temperature and humidity alarm
- Relative air pressure (inHg or hPa)
- Barometric pressure with 12 hour history graph (in inHg or hPa)
- LCD contrast selectable
- Low battery indicator
- Wind direction displayed in 16 steps
- Wind speed ( mph, km/h or m/s, and Beaufort scale)
- Wind chill ( ° F or ° C)
- MAX wind speed with time & date of recording
- High alarm function for wind speed
- Manual reset of outdoor temperature/ humidity, pressure and windchill data
- Total rainfall (inches or millimeters)
- Storm warning alarm
- Buzzer on/ off selectable
- Storage of 200 sets of history weather data recorded in 3-hour intervals
- Wireless transmission at 915 MHz
- Transmission range up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 207 km/h)
- Wind Chill Range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F ( -39.8°C to 59.9°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F ( -39.8°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Receiver: 3 “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: 2 “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Wind Sensor & Rain Gauge: Powered by Thermo-Hygro SensorSpecifications
- Receiver: 8.9" x 6" x 1.25"
- Thermo-Hygro: 2.25" x 2.44" x 6.18"
- Rain Sensor: 5.51" x 2.75" x 5.39"
- Wind Sensor: 9.84" x 6.45" x 7.58"
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details