- LCD Touch Screen Display Activates with Slightest Touch
- Records Rainfall for Last Hour, 24 Hours, and Total Amount (inches or millimeters)
- Wind Direction (LCD Compass)
- Wind Speed (mph, kmh, m/s, knots)
- Barometric Pressure Tendency Arrow
- Forecast Icon Based on Changing Barometric Pressure
- Barometric Pressure with 24 Hour History Graph History Chart Displays All Data Collected from 24 Hours to 8 Days
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature (°F/°C) & Humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN & MAX Humidity with Time and Date Stamp
- Integrated Indoor Temperature (°F/°C) & Humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN & MAX Temperature with Time and Date Stamp
- Can Receive Up to 8 Sensors
- Lux Sensor for Light Measurement
- Digital Time and Date
- Solar-Powered Outdoor Sensors with Rechargeable Lithium Battery Backup (included)
- LED Backlight
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing
- Rainfall Range: 0" to 157.4"
- Rainfall Measurement: 0.0145 inch per tip of bucket
- Wind Sspeed Range: 0 mph to 124 mph
- Wireless Outdoor Humidity Range: 20% to 95%
- Indoor Humidity Range: 20% to 95%
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 158°F
- Lux Range: 0 Lux to 200,000 Lux
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 Feet
- Receiver: 3 "AA" Alkaline Batteries or AC Power Adapter (INPUT 120V AC 60HZ) Included
- Wireless Thermo-Hygro Sensor: 2 x "AA" Alkaline Batteries or can draw power from the adapter if used
- Wind and Rain Sensors: Power by Thermo-Hygro Sensor
- Receiver: 4.65" x7" x 1.2"
- Thermo-Hygro: 5.5" x 2.8" x 2.5"
- Rain Sensor: 5.5" x 5.75" x 2.5"
- Wind Sensor: 8" x 10" x 2.75"
- WS2010-16 Rain Sensor
- WS2010-15 Wind Sensor
- WS2010-25 Outdoor Humidity & Temp Sensor
- WS2510-Lux Solar Sensor
- PC Software CD-ROM & PC Serial Port Cable
- AC Power Adapter
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration link below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Click Here to register your product