- 12/24 hr. time & calendar with date, month & year
- Manual time (without PC computer) or automatic time/date when using USB transceiver to sync to PC time/date
- Forecast with tendency based on barometric pressure: sunny, partly cloudy & stormy
- Indoor temperature with min/max time & date
- Outdoor temperature with min/max time & date
- In/out relative humidity with min/max time & date
- Dew point with min/max time & date
- Wind chill
- Relative air pressure with 24hr. / 72hr. history graph (inHg / hPa)
- Wind speed with min/max time & date
- Wind direction with compass
- Wind gust with max time & date
- Rainfall for last hour, 24hr., week, month & total
- Weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind gust/direction, pressure, 24hr. rain & storm warning
- LCD contrast setting for easy viewing
- Stores over 1750 sets of weather records, recording interval
- Rain Sensor: TX58UN-IT
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: TX59UN-1-IT
- Wind Sensor: TX63U-IT
- USB Transceiver: USBTRX-10
- Temperature display in °F/°C: from -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Humidity display in RH%: from 1% to 99%
- Dew point display in °F/°C: from -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Wind chill display in °F / °C: down to -39.8°F
- Transmission range: 200 feet (Open field, free of obstructions)
- Station: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX58UN-IT Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX59UN-1-IT Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX63U-IT Sensor: 100% solar-powered (built-in power cell, no batteries necessary)
- Station: 7.5" x 1.46" x 7.5"
- TX58UN-IT Sensor: 5.18" dia. x 7.19"
- TX59UN-1-IT Sensor: 3.13" x 3.54" x 7.45"
- TX63U-IT Sensor: 9.84" x 5.74" x 11.11"
2 Different Set Up Options:
(1) Stand-alone System:
Use the stand-alone Weather Station and wireless sensors to monitor your home & backyard weather. No computer or Internet access required.
(2) Computer-connected with USB Transceiver and PC Software: Download and install the free HeavyWeather PC Software if you wish to interact with weather data on your computer.
- 3.2" L x .89" W x .35" H (81.8 x 22.7 x 9 mm)
- Plugs into USB port on your PC. Shares weather data with included PC software & enables remote monitoring & alerting functions.
PC Software Download - Heavy Weather Pro 2800 Version 1.54
Once the weather station is setup and receiveing sensor data (see #1 above), download and install the latest version of the Heavy Weather Pro PC software. Connect the USB transceiver to your computer to share weather data.
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.