- 3 Languages: (English, Spanish, French)
- Calendar (Month/date)
- Atomic Time/Date with Manual settings
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- Independent alerts for indoor temperature & humidity
- Daily HI | LO temp/humidity (midnight to midnight) indoor
- Low Battery icon for station
- Relative Barometric Pressure in numbers 23.62 to 32.48 InHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
- Inches of Mercury or Hecto Pascal selectable
- 24 hour Pressure History Graph
- Moon Phase (based on Lunar Calendar)
- Backlight has 3 levels when connected to AC power.
- When only battery operated, back light is turned on (100%) only when button is pressed and auto time out is 10s.
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Fahrenheit/Celsius selectable
- Independent alerts for outdoor temperature & humidity
- Heat Index and Dew point for outdoor
- Daily HI | LO temp/humidity (midnight to midnight) outdoor
- Outdoor Temp and Humidity trend arrows.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly Sunny, Clouds, Rain, T-Storm and Snow
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity range: 10% RH to 99%
- Barometric Pressure Range: 23.62 to 32.48 inHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- Humidity range: 10%-99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0 Volt 500mA adapter included (Primary), optional 3 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 6.89" L x 1.26" W x 6.4" H
- Sensor: 1.58" L x 0.83" W x 5.08" H
"Battery backup for recorded values"
The unit performs well except it seems to lack a battery backup for recorded values such as accumulative rain etc. We routinely loose power in our area and not having a record of rain etc. makes the unit less useful. Am I missing something or is this not function of the unit.
- Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. I do apologize but the battery back up only backs up the date and time.
La Crosse Technology
I cannot get a barometer reading to show up on my unit everything else works fine
- Hello Kenneth, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. Loss of Pressure is often a power-related problem, and it can be resolved by following these steps:
-Remove power from the display for 2 hours. Press any button 20 times with power removed.
-Install fresh batteries into the display unit. After 5 minutes, check to see if the pressure and indoor temperature are working correctly.
-Overpowered and under-powered batteries can cause problems.
If you still have an issue please contact our support team.
La Crosse Technology
"Nice for the price."
We got a great deal on this unit. We bought it at a store called 'Dirt Cheap' and we paid about $15.00 and am very pleased. We have not had issues like some others have had. It was easy to set up and the outside sensor seems to work great. We live in a 5th Wheel and inside humidity can be very bad for it and I keep track of it with this. It has done a good job of forecasting the weather, one day the local news station gave a 0% chance, but the unit gave a chance and sure enough the unit was the one that was correct.
I did however loose my receipt before registering it, but since it was so inexpensive I guess nothing to worry about.