- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
"Not able to read outdoor temperature"
I changed batteries but the outdoor sensor stopped
transmitting for a reading indoor. Can't find instructions to fix this problem.
Hello Chris, Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Please try bringing the outdoor sensor and weather station together inside and have the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them. Remove batteries from outdoor sensor and weather station. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding. Let the all units sit with batteries out for at least 10 minutes. SENSOR FIRST: Install fresh alkaline batteries in the outdoor sensor. Insert fresh batteries (or a/c cord) into the weather station, observing the correct polarity. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to remain 5 feet apart for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. Do not press buttons at this time. You should see a reading on the outdoor temperature area in the first minute.
If this does not resolve the issue please contact us for support.
La Crosse Technology
Model #WS-9160U-IT was purchased 06/01/2018, set up as soon as I received yesterday - very simple to do and working Great!
Hello Ginette, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
Have been using for about 3 years now and just today the outdoor sensor stopped working. Will attempt to fix with the suggestions from the techs but if I cannot fix I'll purchase another one.