- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
I keep having to take the batteries out to find the outside sensor-daily. It can not locate it and on the few occasions it does it loses it quickly. Very frustrated and disappointed.
- We apologize for the issue you had with your outdoor sensor for your WS-9160U-IT. We hope that the warranty replacement outdoor sensor that was sent on 1/26/2018 is meeting your expectations.
La Crosse Technology
I have had my WS-9160U-IT for many years and it just keeps working and doing its job. When it needs to be replaced I will buy another one.
We have had the 9160U for about 6 yrs at our lake home. The outdoor sensor just stopped working, i have tried everything recommended. So i just placed the indoor sensor under a covered porch and it does what i want, outside temp. Now i even have the time outside! Might replace outdoor sensor for next year but for now all is good.