Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- Wind Direction
- History Records with Time Stamp
Rain Fall Data
- Time Frame Selectable
- History Records
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
- Individual ID's for each sensor
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
- National Weather Service (NWS) Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- NWS Forecasted HI/LO for the day
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
NWS Data based on US Zip Code location, NIST Data based on the Time Zone entered on the Device set-up/info page.
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V40A-PRO station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor and one Multi Senor (wind/rain). Add-on sensor data will pass through to the La Crosse View App. Check out the View Sensor compatibility chart for full details.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH3 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-WR1 Multi-Sensor (wind/rain combo) sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111.8 mph (0-180 kmh)
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.7 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air, RF 915 MHz
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH3 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-WR1: 3 "AA Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.05" L x 1.18" W x 5.70" H
- LTV-TH3: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-WR1: 13.61" L x 5.14" W x 8.55"H
- For custom mounting of LTV-WR1 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,154,398, 8,339,901, 8,558,687, 9,140,583, 9,528,861, 10,234,597, 10,237,358, 10,539,713, 10,591,642, 10,594,807, 10,861,319, 11,005,953, 11,363,107, 11,379,101. Other patents pending.
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.