- 3 Weather Forecast Icons: Sun, Sun with Cloud, Cloud with Rain
- Weather Tendency Arrow (Up / Down)
- Advance Storm Warning Indicator Icon
- Barometric Pressure (hpa / inHg) with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records
- 12 Hr. Barometric Pressure History Graph
- Weather History Display: A Record of All Values is Stored Every 3 Hours for a total of 140 Records
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records (°F/°C)
- Wireless Outdoor Humidity with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records (%RH)
- Indoor Temperature (°F/°C)
- Wind Speed and Gust with MAX Time Record
- Wind Chill and Dew Point with MIN/MAX Time and Date Records
- Calendar: Week, Date, Month and Year
- 12/24 Hr. Time Display: Hour, Minute, Second
- LCD Contrast Setting: 1 to 8 Levels
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing
- Optional Self-Emptying Rain Bucket Sold Separately
- Wireless Outdoor Humidity Range: 1 - 99% RH
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 °F to 139.8 °F
(-40 °C to 59.9 °C)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32 °F to 139.8 °F (0 °C to 59.9 °C)
- Wind Speed and Gust Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 50 m/s) (0 to 180 km/h)
- Battery Life: Up to 24 Months
- Wireless Transmission Range: Up to 330 FT
- Weather Center: 3 “AA” Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: 2 “AA” Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Wind Sensor: Powered by Thermo-Hygro Sensor
- Receiver: 5.33" x 5.56"x 1.1"
- Wind Sensor: 9.8" x 5.7" x 7.5"
- Thermo-Hygro: 2.25"x 6.17" x 2.44"
Optional TX32U-IT Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Bucket (Sold Separately):
- When the TX32U-IT rain bucket is added to system the LCD can be toggled between pressure and rain data
- Monitor Total Rainfall: 0 to 393.7” (0 to 9999 mm)
- 24 Hr. Rainfall with Time of MAX Record: 0 to 39.3” (0 to 999.9 mm)
- 24 Hr. Rainfall Shows Amount of Rain Recorded in the Past 24 Hours from the Present Hour
- Power Requirements: 2 “AAA” Alkaline Batteries (not included)
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.