- Calendar (Month/date, weekday, 2017-2099 Default Year 2018)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Projection focus wheel
- LCD Backlight with 5 intensity level settings (OFF, 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Comfort Statement when not connected
- Moon Phase when not connected
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
Alarm Clock Features
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
- Internet time when connected
- 12 hour Forecast icons when connected (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Forecasted Temperature when connected
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature when connected (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Percent of precipitation when connected.
- Data Stream capable when connected.
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 1 Amp USB Charging Port
- Outdoor Temp. Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%RH
- Transmission Range: 400 Feet (121.92 Meters)
- Update Interval: Every 51 Seconds
Included LTV-TH2i Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor:
- Power Requirements:
- VA1 Display: 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- LTV-TH2i: Power Requirements: 2 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Display: 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
- LTV-TH2i: 1.97" L x 075" W x 5.73" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details