Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options: - Current Time
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The CA81199 does not include any sensors. View Sensor compatibility.Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 37°C (32°F to 99°F)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
Springfield provides a 1-year limited warranty (from date of purchase) on this product relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship.
Click Here for full warranty details
How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius
On your alarm clock enter the program menu to select Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature.
1. Hold the SET button for 3 seconds to enter settings menu.
2. Press and release the + or - buttons to adjust the flashing values. Hold to adjust quickly.
3. Press and release the SET button to confirm and move to the next item.
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your CA81199 weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.